So I just had to try this out!!! The Vintage Christmas ball Pyramid sheet comes with 2 set of images. I decided to double the printing so that I could do a Ball that would have the same image on both side. It's pretty easy to do. You cut out the template and then layer up the pieces using some foam pop up.
Here's the preview of the set So exciting that it's my make that's used as the preview ;o)
Here's a closer look at the digis
I'm entering these in the following challenges:
- 4 crafty chicks - Layers - I read the rules... it states project and not card... so taking the chance you will be accepting of this
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crafty little fairies challenge - Christmas in October
- Crafty ribbons challenge - anything goes with ribbon
- Simon says stamp blog - Christmas/Happy Holidays
- Everybody-art-challenge - Ribbon
- Inspire-me-fridays - Anything goes
- Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Decoupage
That's it for me for today! I'll be back tomorrow!!! Still 19 hours to enter my giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html
Have a great night.