Our challenge this fortnight is Pink Breast cancer awareness. And for this card I decided to play with the very cute Hannah.
I used some papers from Basic Grey- Konnichiwa. I added a little ribbon from my stash, some pearls. I used my blossom and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder and that's it! I also stitched all around the card and the triangles ;o) I have my sewing machine out to fix my son's backpack so I decided to use this opportunity to do some more stitching lol
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings. The sentiment was stamped.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
- Link up for pink - Pink and cancer awareness
- DL art - Link up for pink
- Belli challenge - Ribbons and pearls
- Everybody-art-challenge - Stitch
- Shopping our stash - pink or cancer awareness - I used all stuff that I had in my stash for a long time
- Digi-makeover-challenge-108 - Pretty in pink awareness
- Flutterby wednesdays - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!! And it's Friday!!! So that means that I'm getting closer to some crafty time lol
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html