This time I'm using the fabulous digi image 049 from Anne Fenton.
The papers are from American Craft - Jolly. I used my large and my scallop circles. I added some ribbon to my card as well from my stash.
Here'a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I really love the none traditional look of that green with the brown!!! The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- From the heart stamps - Sketch
- Outlawz - Freebie
- Craft-room challenge - Afternoon tea
- Lej designs challenge - Season's greetings
- Quirky crafts - Baby it's cold outside so make a warm drink
- Sentimental sundays - Warm and cozy
That's it for me for today... well until I post my WOYWW... if I think of it ;o) Hope you get some craft time!!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html