Saturday, November 23, 2013

Buddy the fox

OHHHHH MYYYYY... there's an opportunity to be a guest designer over at Meljen's Design  and I soooo love their image.  I play as often as I can... and I was waiting anxiously for an opportunity to apply as a DT... that never happened :(  So couldn't take the chance to miss this... Now the bad part is that they will only take 2 people... and of course there are so many talented folks out there that I'm really not thinking that I will get in...   But I still have to try my luck right?!?!

So I'm playing this time with the very cute Buddy the fox - Snowbuddy knows.  I just think he's adorable and right now he's 50% off... so only 1.5$... can I tell you that I will be going for a shopping spree?!?


The challenge over at Meljen's right now is Blackout. So use a black card base.  I basically framed everything in black.  Even the snowflake lol  I used my new paper from Bobunny - Mistletoe collection.  I used my large and my scallop oval from Spellbinder.  The corner flourishes are from Cheery Lynn Design - Lace Corner B166.  I used my memory box - Precious Snowflakes.  I added some red pearls from my stash to it all.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and then I added some stickles all over it!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC I just love it because it's in French!!  Perfect for my relatives.
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs - Blackout
  2. Perfect sentiments challenge - Christmas sketch - need to have a sentiment on it. It was already closed... ooops...
  3. Gem challenge - Sparkle
  4. Simply create too - Snow or use only white - I obviously used snow lol
That's it for this time... I still have another one coming lol ;o)  Hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. Vickyy: Your card is really cute. Love the image.

    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs
    Divya
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card....love the layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun, love the image! Thanks for joining u sat A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicky : Your card is very cute Glad you participated in our "Snow [or Use only White]" Challenge.

    The Simply Create Too Design Team will be taking the remainder of December to spend time with our families. Please join us again on 3 January 2014 for our next challenge and Birthday Bash. We'll have lots of crafting fun!

    Merry Christmas & Happy 2014,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you made all of the details pop using black. The red pearls add a great spark of color! Good luck on the GDT call!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Black Out Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest