Christmas sentiments

Good evening!  How was your Monday?  Mine was really busy but that's good since it passed by faster... the only bad part was that I didn't take a full lunch and didn't get to blog and see you all! ;o)

I'm here tonight to share with you a little card that I made for the Outlawz progressive challenge.  I'm really sad because it was announced that they are closing it down... so this will be the last one.  It was so much fun to participate in it... I'm really quite sad to see it go.  But totally have to understand all the hard work that goes into making it run.

So I used Christmas Sentiments from Anne digital art this time.

I decided to go the total traditional look!  Well except for some of the brown... thought it was a good look.  I used my large circle and Layered Poinsettia from Spellbinder.  I added some pearls to it.  The paper is from MME - Holly Jolly

I colored the image with my copics:
I followed this awesome sketch:
heathers sketch 2

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Simon says stamp blog - Sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - Last freebie challenge
  3. Marks finest papers - Green challenge - My card has lots of green with a touch of brown and red.
  4. Cards by ladyanne - More than 1 layer
  5. Lexis creations - Christmas
That's it for me for tonight!!!  I'm off to bed. See you back in the morning!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. How pretty! I love the Christmas papers and your poinsettia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, gorgeous backing paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky, it is always hard when challenges close down, so I understand how you feel, hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card the layout is to die for ......Lis ...........SF&F

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous take on the sketch!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a vibrant card with the glorious green and bright red, I love the layers which creates depth. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Vicky!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Vicky!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky the papers are gorgeous and fab detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!!! Love the pretty banners. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Vicky! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lexis - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway