Friday, November 15, 2013

Craftitude challenge - Anything goes/Falling leaves

Hello everyone!  Who's happy that it's Friday?!?  Me me me!!!! ;o)  So it's time for a new challenge over at Craftitude Challenges and I think you are happy that it's Anything goes because you have been entering a lot!!!  So that's awesome.

For this challenge our fabulous sponsor is:

For my little ATC I used the great image called Girl cleaning autumn leaves.  The little easel that I used was made with my cameo!!!
The papers are all little bits of scraps that would have been thrown out!!!  I used my scallop and large oval from Spellbinder.  I added a little bling leave from Recollection.  The sentiment and the image were edged with my photo distress ink.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Anything goes - ATC
  2. Stamp and create blog - Feathers or leaves - using leaves ;o)
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Anything but a card
I hope you will be back... it's a busy Friday here... 2 more posts coming up!!!

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. love this ATC, fab colours image and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas on this ATC and great autumn colour choices

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute ATC, Vicky, love this hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout on the ATC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest