Craftitude challenge - Anything goes/button up

Hello TGIF!!!!  And it's time for a new challenge over at Craftitude challenges and this time the challenge is Anything goes/Button up... well I played with anything goes

Our sponsors this time for you are
Digi Darla and Eureka

For my part I'm using the super cute Christmas cat from Digi darla for my ATC.  He really reminded me of my cats... lol 

I used some little ribbon from my stash.  I used some scraps from my scrap pile YAY.  I colored the image with my copics and added some stickles to the hat.  I figured this great sentiment from Create with TLC was just perfect with this image.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. 4krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafty little fairies challenge - Christmas - Red, green and gold
  3. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
  4. Cute card thursday - Anything goes
  5. Crimbo-crackers - Anything but a card
That's it for this post but I have another one coming up so I really hope you will be back for it later.  Have a fabulous Friday

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOL....love that image with that sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image and great sentiment-thanks for joining us at Crafty girls
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Vicky..my cat used to do that...
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kitties both do this too. We can't put any baubles on the bottom branches as we end up with just the wires on the tree and the baubles on the floor acting as new cat toys. LOL Fab card using a purr-fect image.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway