For this card I used the fabulous image Remembrance. I always have so much trouble making sympathy cards... and I seem to need more and more so I thought this was a great occasion to make one for my stash. And when I need it I will be ready (hopefully not any time soon).
I kept this card fairly CAS. I decided to go with a different color of DP from my usual choice for Sympathy. The paper is from MME - Traveller. I added some bling from my stash. I used label 11 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- The maleroom challenge blog - Remembrance - I think this card is more masculine because of the DP color
- Stamp-n-doodle - Remembrance
- Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
- Kaboodle doodles - Tribute to a loved one
- Daring card makers - the other occasions and reason - well sympathy is one... and I really really hate those... but I find that it's so much more personal when it's handmade.
That's it for this post!!! I hope you get to craft today... I'm looking forward to my crafting time this weekend.
I want to give a big wave hello to my latest followers!!! wow I'm now at 466!!! ;o) Getting closer to the 500 mark... I will have to think to celebrate more lol
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html