This time in honour of the snow that's started falling over here in Montreal (so don't like snow when I have to drive to work, took me an extra 20 minutes for my 1h drive yesterday morning...) I'm using the super cute Baby Snow. The sentiment that I used is from Snow sentiments set
The great papers are from American Craft - Jolly. I used my Label 14 from Spellbinder.
Here's the image colored with my copics. I used peacock feather distress ink.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Digi sketch challenge - Paperpiecing or sketch
- Creative craft challenges - Non traditional colors
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - for a child
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Extra challenge
- Wordplay-saturday-november-challenge - Snowman
That's it for me for today... another long work day ahead!!! So looking forward to the weekend!!!!