Digital Delight DT post - Baby Snow

Hello everyone!  It's Thursday YAY getting closer to the weekend!  I'm here to share with you my post for Digital Delights.

This time in honour of the snow that's started falling over here in Montreal (so don't like snow when I have to drive to work, took me an extra 20 minutes for my 1h drive yesterday morning...) I'm using the super cute Baby Snow.  The sentiment that I used is from Snow sentiments set


The great papers are from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my Label 14 from Spellbinder.  


Here's the image colored with my copics.  I used peacock feather distress ink.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - Paperpiecing or sketch
  2. Creative craft challenges - Non traditional colors
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - for a child
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Extra challenge
  5. Wordplay-saturday-november-challenge - Snowman
That's it for me for today... another long work day ahead!!!  So looking forward to the weekend!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awww, this is sooo cute, Vicky! Love your winter blue color combo. Fantastic snowflake paper. Wish I had some of that in my collection. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Vicky, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November and CHNC 152 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Loving those colors and a fun sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway