I just think he is sooooo cute!!! I used my large and scallop circles. I added a ribbon from my stash. Adn that's pretty much it!
Here's the image that I colored with my copics, I added some glossy accent to the eye of the reindeer and some stickles to the hat and the candy cane. I fussy cut the sentiment:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- 52 card throwdown challenges - Sketch
- Abc christmas challenge - v for Vixen - add a reindeer
- Fab n funky challenges - Traditional Christmas colors
- Holly jolly christmas challenge - Traditional color challenges
- Created with love challenges - Christmas - Red and Green
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a great Thursday!!! Looking forward to crafting again lol I feel a withdrawal when I can't craft as much...
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html