Duck

Ok did that get your attention?!?  It's kind of a weird post name right?! ;o)  I'm here tonight to share a kick post to make sure that I'm in time for the progressive challenge going on over at Dee dees digis.  I'm using the super fun Duck (hence the name of the post lol) Yup unusual for a Christmas card... that's why I also used some unusual Christmas colors!
The paper is from Bobunny Snowday purchased at Stamp and Create!  I used my large square from spellbinder.  I used my Precious mittens from memory box.    I really love this non traditional look.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops

I colored this image with my copics, I also added a bunch of stickles.  The sentiment is from the set.
I followed this great sketch:
Sketch044

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge
  3. Creative craft challenges - Non traditional Christmas color
  4. Shopping our stash - Holiday or winter - I used my Robin's nest dew drops... had them for awhile now the paper and the mitten die are new ;o)  My 1st time using them.
  5. Mim challege blog - Contemporary Christmas
That's it for this blog... I have to post a blog for tomorrow... and hopefully also something on my darker blog!

I'm super excited as well to see that I have now 483 followers!!!!  wooohooo getting closer to the 500 mark!  

Hugs




Comments

  1. A brilliant 'alternative' Christmas card, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, Vicky, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Vicky, and great way to use Daniel Duck. :-D Wonderful papers and I love hte mittens. OK, now donning my DT hat -- Thanks for playing along in the progressive challenge at DeeDee's, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Vicky! I really like the non-traditional colors and patterns for a Christmas card. Those mittens are such a great accent! I'm so glad that you joined our challenge this month! I'll be sending you the December digi very soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card with all those mittens! The way you colored this image is so much fun!! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's challenge, and hopefully we'll see you again in December's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing the SOTM challenge at FTHS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card Vicky. Love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck in our "Non-Traditional Christmas Colours" challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway