Our challenge for you is Fall - Feathers or leaves. I went with the leaves part ;o) I used the fabulous digi 10306 - pumpkin raccoon.
You will recognize the paper it's from my favorite pack of the moment Bobunny - Autumn song. I used s a ribbon and leaf charm from my stash. I cut the digi and the paper underneath it with my Label 2 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I used vintage photo distress ink around the image and the sentiment. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative inspirations paint - Inspired by thanksgiving
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Leaves - there's a leaf on my image, a charm of a leaf and some on the paper
- Pile it on challenge - Animals with characters
- Sentimental sundays - Falling into Autumn
- The squirrel and the fox - Animal antics
- Hiding in my craftroom - fall colors
That's it for me for now. I have one more post coming up but it will be later today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Monday.
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html