For now I'm here to share with you a little creation that I made for Lady Anne's progressive challenge using the 2nd digi that was provided as a freebie from Fred she said! It's the great Light up your holidays.
I made again a little pillow box. I think these will be perfect for the gift cards that I need to give this Christmas! And it will make it more personal.
Create with TLC. I used some leftover papers again!!! YAY this time it's from Little yellow bicycle. The digi was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut it out.
I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:
- Lady Anne's Christmas challenge - Freebie challenge
- All sorts challenge - Make a gift
- Come and get it challenges - Christmas gift
- Lej designs challenge - Alter it or gift - I went with gift
- Craft your passion challenges - Buttons
- Creative cutting challenge - Christmas not a card.
Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!! See you tomorrow!!!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html