Open-minded crafting fun challenge - little face off ;o)

Hello everyone!  Susan and I decided to have fun today!  We gave each other a challenge!!! Our challenge to each other was to CASE one of the cards from the other and use one of the images from Scribbles Design which is being showcased today on our new challenge blog that you can see here.  In case you missed it we are showcasing all the wonderful sponsors that are going to be there for our new challenge!!!

So today it's all about Scribbles Design and Sandy being so very generous is sharing a freebie for you all for today only on our challenge blog!!!  So go and run to get it (well once you have seen my post lol) and don't forget to go and thank Sandy!

For my card I decided to CASE this card from Susan:
 you can see it here.

I used the great Woolleys.  I decided to make more of a masculine card.  I have some b-days for colleagues from work to do.. I thought it was a great opportunity!  Of course if you have seen Susan's gorgeous work you know that there has to be loooots of decoupage.  So I printed the image 3 times and layered it up.

The papers are from MME - Lime Twist - out of the blue.  I distressed the edge of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.  I used a stamp sentiment from  simple à Souhait.  I added some craft cardstock as the base and that's what I stamped.

Here's a closer look at the pile of cute sheep colored a tad with my copics.
And here's a sideview of the card.  I did the inside as well.I used my MS border punch to do it.
So how did I do?!?  Did I do a good job at CASEing her's?!?  I took an easy one... her cards are just work of art lol and I don't have her patience for that decoupage... lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Top tip tuesday - Use kraft
  2. Cards for men - Anything goes
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes their 1st challenge!!!  Congrats!
  4. Incy wincy designs - for the men in our lives - it's for a close colleague
  5. Love to scrap challenge blog - boyz rule
  6. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Birthdays
That's it for me!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!  I know mine will be really really busy... it's my month end :(  So I will be getting home late once again this week... I've been getting home at 7PM everyday... and I have a feeling it will probably be even later tonight :(

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card for a Man, Vicky, well done you on all the layering up, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I just tried this 3-D effect and thinks it is so neat on cards. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, Such a beautiful card love the image and lovely colours. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and please join us again.

    Hugs Erin B (DT/Co Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya I have loved looking round your pretty blog, Your card is lovely I love the colours you have used so pretty.

    Thank you so much for taking part in our first challenge at Crafting from the Heart. I hope to see you next time. hugs Sharon xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it, Vicky! Adorable stack of sheep and great use of the design sketch. How clever of the two of you to challenge each other this way. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great male card, I love the image and the humour. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card and love the layout thankyou for joining our first challenge at Crafting from the heart challenge blog. Hope to see more of your work.
    Good Luck
    Fiona
    (DT Co-owner)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card and image
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Nice 3D effect :) thanks for joining top tip tuesday challenge :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabbie male card, thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway