Ornament mouse

Ok so I finally got home in time for supper tonight with my family!!!  wooohooo after getting home every night at around 7pm or 8pm...  Soooooo looking forward to the weekend...

Anyway I figured I deserved some crafting time!!!  So after seeing Meljens designs dt challenge about giving thanks, I wanted to play along!!! I sooooo want to get one of those 2 special GDT spots... but after seeing last weeks contestant for it... I seriously doubt I have a chance.  But if you don't try you have no chance right?!?  So I'm playing again this week to tell them how much I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I used the soooo cute Ornament mouse for this creation.  Right now there's a great sale and the digis are 50% off... let's just say that I took this opportunity to shop a bit... shhhh don't tell my hubby!

Their challenge is about thanks.  I decided to make something a bit different.  With Christmas coming, I usually bring a bottle of wine over to thank the hosts of having us over.  So I made a little wine tag ;o)  I really hope you like it.

I used some left over cardstock that I embossed with my Tim Holtz Alteration folder with snow flakes.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I made the circle to put the collar of the bottle with my large spellbinder circle.  I added a little tag that I stamp with a thank you stamp from my stash.  I also added some little glitter rope from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the hat.
I'm entering this little wine tag in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Christmas
  2. Meljens designs - giving thanks
  3. Crimbo-crackers- Anything but a card
  4. dlart - Thanksgiving, thankful ( I figured that a thank you tag would qualify... since here(in Canada) our Thanksgiving is already gone ;o) )
  5. Milkcoffee challenge - Thank you challenge
  6. Shellys images - Give thanks
That's it for me!!!  Now wish me luck... the timing for this GDT would be perfect as I'm stepping down from some DT positions at the end of December... soooo wish this would be my time 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ah, love that mouse on the Christmas ornament! That is an awesome collar for your bottle! A perfect touch of Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really clever idea! I need to make some of these wine tags to have for the upcoming holiday celebrations too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute wine bottle tag, Vicky! That image is so adorable and I love the embossing and pearls too :) WTG! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee.
    Hugs Rossi (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to quickly dress up a bottle of wine as a gift. Good luck on the GDT spot!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Giving Thanks challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway