Scribbles and Scrap DT post - November 23 2013

Hello everyone!  How's your weekend going?  I'm really happy that we are only Sunday... the weekends go by way too fast... and it's such a busy time right now... the very good news is that most of my Christmas shopping is done!!!  Wooohooo ;o)  Still have a little bit but most of it is taken care off and wrapped already!!!

Anyway I'm here to share with you my creation for Scribbles and scrap challenge.  It's always anything goes and I'm so amazed with all the great creations out there!!!  Did you know that if you enter with a Scribble and Scrap image and you win your prize will be bigger?!?  The prices of the digis are really reasonable... so you should check it out!

For my card today I used a masculine image called Vintage Steampunk Car.  I need some B-day cards for some men in my life... and I thought this was a great opportunity to make one!

For this card to keep with the masculine look I used some paper from Basic Grey - Life of the party.  I purchased that set from Stamp and Create on-line!  Love that shop.  I used my Quickutz - Nesting frame 10.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I only used some Pearlescent chalk on it that's it I sprayed it after with some hair spray to set it!  I did the same thing to the sentiment which is from Create with TLC
So what do you think?!?  Is this a good masculine look?!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chalk n stock -Use chalk
  2. Paper creators crafts - Birthdays
  3. A creative romance - Vintage style
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  5. Crafting by designs - Anything goes with a twist of birthday
That's it for now!!!  I'm hoping to be back later with some more creations... but we will see... I have a lot to do today lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very nice masculine card ! Superb !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Vicky, you inspred me to create this kind of sets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway