Anyway while I was looking over the stuff that I had to do I realized that I was at the deadline for entering the sweet Thanksgiving image of Chi Chi Memories.
So I put my butt in gear and got going lol. And here's my creation with this. It's one very heavy card because there's lots of layering to it!!!
The paper is from Bobunny - Apple cider. It's the last 3 sheet of my pack of paper!!! I used my petite label 1 for the sentiment. I used some vintage photo distress ink around that snetiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and if I'm not mistaken it was part of the last club!!! BTW there's another club coming and you can get some gift for a friend as well... so you really should check it out.
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Chi Chi Memories - Freebie challenge
- Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch - and my stash is my last 3 pieces from my favorite set of last fall 2012...
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Autumn colors
- That craft place blog - Sentiment
- Pumpkin spice blog - family
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!! Just glad that I got to enter the challenge in time...
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html