I just adore the Addams family... so just had to play along. I know that my card will most probably not be up to the standards of the others... but I had fun doing it.
I figured Lola would not be too happy on the beach as you can tell with her facial expression so I found a sentiment that I thought would be gloomy and funny with this. Because I'm sure that for her this is one of those moments best forgotten... Like the summer camp...
So I used some papers from Beaches - Paper House. I also used my large and small deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the colored image done with my copics. She's very fair skinned... so tried to keep it that way! It's the 1st time that I color with my E0000...lol the fun sentiment is from Ginger's house. I fussy cut Lola because I really wanted her in the scene...
So is this fun?!? :) Don't know if I captured the gloomy summer... but thought it was as good as possible. lol
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Simply Betty FB Group - Gloomy summer - when it's up that is...
- The doodle garden - summer Lovin' - well beach is pretty summer! And most would love it... but not Lola... oh well..
- Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Outdoors
- Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
- a-step-in-the-darkness - anything goes - darker - well the image is darker as is the twisted humour of the sentiment... so hope this is ok. She's not one of those cutie happy girl :)
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous night!!!