Aurora Angel - New The East Wind release

Hello everyone!  I had time to play with the brand new release image from The East wind  This little cutie is called Aurora Angel.

I love the innocence of a child sleeping and this one is no exception.

For this card I used paper from Hello Pastel by Prima.  I used some left over pieces as well from October afternoon.  I added a bit of bling from my stash and used my large and small square dies from Spellbinder.  The corners of the sentiment were done with my crop-a-dile punch.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger's house  I thought it was a fitting sentiment to put a little humour in someone's life :)


I followed this fabulous sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - for the men and or a sketch - used the sketch
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the girls
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - use a digi
  4. Crazy challenge - For little ones
  5. Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes
  6. Fab n funky challenges - Laughter is the best medecine
  7. Love to create challenge - Make it for the kids
I have one more post for you coming up soon!  So hope you will be back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOL, Vicky, so funny, a super cute card my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and great interpretation of the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at Digisketch Challenge and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is so precious!! Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create!! Hope you we will see you next week too!
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image! Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet dreams dreamed this Chibi! Your card is my favorite color :) Thank include it with us The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Vicky! Such an adorable image. Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image. Great sketch.
    Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sketch and the sentiment is perfect for the image I think it's such a lovely card Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10