Wags n whiskers - Summer Fun

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little card that I did for my last challenge as a DT for Wags n whiskers.  Looking forward to joining up with them as a player!  The challenge this time is Summer fun!

I used the fabulous image Summer Fun.  I thought it was just perfect for this!

The paper for this card is from DCWV - Everyday stack.  I used my nesting frame 1from Quickutz.  I used some stickers from Basic grey and added some bling to my sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my salty ocean distress ink for the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Milkcoffee challenge - Summer fun challenge
  2. Crafty sentiments - Summer or Summer colors
  3. Ladybugs craftsink challenge blog - anything goes
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - At the beach

I hope you have liked my inspiration :)  Have a great Friday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A wonderful sunny, fun card, Vicky! Great colouring and I love those perfect embellishments!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper for your card. Love the coloring you did. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image, love your summer colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiment Designs for our 'Summer' challenge. Kerry DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss your cute Wags & Whiskers creations, Vicky. I adore this image and your coloring. She's just darling and your cloudy sky is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little summertime card. Simply adorable...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great love the image and card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments hope to see you back next week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Vicky, so bright and summery. Love the paper with the words! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10