Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge - Challenge # 3 - Midway
Prizes for this challenge are:
- Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
- A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering). Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
For my post I'm using this cute Sunny Sarah She's the great new freebie for this month! :)
Here's my card, for my new I used for the very 1st time the clothes-pin! And I also used the new digi! The paper and dies are older!
The paper for this card is from Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho. I thought the clothesline would be appropriate! I added the little clothespin, some buttons as well from my stash. I used my classic squares and label 14 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I added some chalk from Pebbles as well. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I've caught the bug,
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Clear it out challenge - Anything goes - stash anything goes - well it's all stuff from my stash but I would say the little clothes-pin
- Shopping our stash - Oldest punch or dies - My large square dies are probably in the oldest that I have :)
- Through the craft room door - Anything goes
- Incy wincy designs - Bright funky colors
- One stitch at a time challenge - Button it!
That's the 1st post of the day! I have one more coming up so I hope you will be back for it!