Super bird Brain

Hello everyone!  It's Friday night... late Friday night!  And yes I'm blogging... well I don't want to go to bed just yet... I want to make sure that I really sleep well... These days I seem to have some issues with "work" related dreams.. and end up being more tired when I get up then when I went to bed.  So hopefully by going to bed later I should be ok!

I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the new challenge over at From the heart I did the sketch and twist as well as the progressive challenge (that's the freebie image for this month if you did the last month's challenge).  I really want to be able to play next month!!!  I soooo love their images.

This time the image set is Super Bird Brain.  And of course he would have been super for Father's day... but since I had all my cards done already I decided to make him into a b-day card!  The twist as doing a spotlight technique which I hadn't done in awhile! It was great fun!
The paper for this card is from DCWV - The birthday stack.  I used my large and scallop circles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I partially colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this fabulous sketch:
Sketch071.jpg

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch and twist of the spotlight technique
  2. From the heart stamps - Stamp of the month - progressive challenge
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Dots and/or stripes - did the stripes
That's it for me for tonight!!! Have a great night and come back soon... I have another post coming up :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute, love your take on the sketch and thanks for playing in the SOTM challenge at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious take on the sketch and the twist!! I like the belt as a spotlight! So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge and this month's SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vicky for sharing your lovely card with Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week.
    Kind regards,
    Gloria
    DT member at BSCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the way you did the spotlight and the sketch, cool! Thanks for joining us for the Stamp of the Month challenge at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is perfect for our sketch challenge with a twist, as well as an excellent SOTM entry too. What a fab card :)
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10