I have a little card to share with you tonight that I did to participate in the new progressive challenge over at Gerda steiner designs. Since I participated in last month's challenge I got the very fun freebie this time around as well. And of course I wanted to play before I forget lol
I decided to make a more masculine take with this card. So the paper is from Happy go Lucky - Fancy pants. I used some bling from my stash but some dark one... not too girly :) I used my large square from spellbinder. The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's oval dies.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics and some chalk for the sky. The chalk is from Pebbles. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
- Gerda steiner designs - Freebie challenge
- Digi choose day - Use 2 real paper
- Twisted tuesday challenges - Use 2 animals and twist is polka dots
- Lexis creations - For a friend
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with twist of best friends - that's what I did this time the twist :)
So that's it for me for tonight!!! Hope you have enjoyed my post.