I had the perfect paper for this card from MME - Lost and Found - Blush. I used my Large oval, Elegant ovals, eyelet circle and large circle all from Spellbinder. I used as well my Cheery Lynn B456 Flourish and B166 Lace corner. I added some pearls of course, a ribbon flower and some lace from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I added some pearls for her earrings. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Fattastic tuesday - Anything goes as long as it's square
- Shopping our stash - Something soft - I used the ribbon flower
- 2cute ink challenges - Birthday
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
- Crafty bloggers network - Bingo - I did die cut, lace, pearls
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - best friends
- Pile it on challenge - Use some pattern paper
I still have one more post to come up. Hope you will be back for it!!!