Ok so back to why I'm here! I'm here to share with you a little card that I made as inspiration for Imagine that digi stamps and the great sets that I used are the following ones:
And I used the following paper set Bees n' Sunflowers
Here's my card with these sets:
I used a MS punch for the border. I used my label 8 from spellbinder. The was fussy cut and put on a little foam pad to raise it up. The little bees are from Recollection.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The edge was all done with my mustard seed distress ink. I added some stickles to the wings as well for that extra little shine.
- 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
- Charisma cardz - anything goes
- Digistamps 4 joy-sa - For the boys
- Divas by design challenge - Things with wings
- Fab n Funky challenges - feels like summer
- 2 cute ink challenges - Kids
- Cutie pie challenge - Use a cute digi
- Digi-makeover-challenge - anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!! I hope I have WiFi at the campground... otherwise I will be out of touch.... yikes...