Nicecrane - All season hats

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little card that I made for Nicecrane Designs and this time I used the fabulous set All season's hat

All Season Hats
I used one of those images last week... and loved the set soooo much that I'm back this week with another :)
The paper for this one is from MME - Blush.  I used my label 9 from Spellbinder.  The lace and bling was from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  I didn't add a sentiment so it can be used for any occasions.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Fussy and fancy challenge - it's all about the girls
  3. Crafting by designs - Use dies

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!  It's so great when it's a Monday and it doesn't mean back to work!!!  I'll be enjoying the beach hopefully today!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy

Wags n whiskers - Rainbows