This newest set is the one that you are getting for free if you have played in the last month's challenge! It's just perfect for all those Christmas in July cards!!! And of course for getting one more Christmas card done ahead of time... yup only 6 months to go... yikes! Haven't taken my summer vacation yet and here I am talking about Christmas!
And I used the paper set from
I really love the non traditional Christmas colors. I used my Nesting frame 11 from Quickutz. I also added some Tattered lace snowflake toppers that I put in a shiny left over card stock. I used some bling from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored with my copics. I edged everything with some seedless preserve distress ink. I also added some stickles to the hats.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
- Come and get it - Animals
- My perfect life uk - Any Christmas card
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - Stripes or dots - did stripes
- The squirrel and the fox - Christmas in July
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Let's get sentimental
I have some more posts today... 2 actually so I really really hope that you like what you see!!!