Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Cocktail Anne - Art by Mi Ran

Well the new showcase challenge over at Art By Mi Ran for us is anything but a square card!  So I thought this would be the perfect time to work on my vacation smash book.  Last year I did all the page while camping... but that was stressful to have to find embellishments for them.  This year I'm thinking that I will embellish a bunch ahead of time.

The image that I used is Cocktail Anne and I thought she would be totally perfect for a vacation smash book.  She doesn't get much more vacation than that!
Digital Stamp-Cocktail Anne, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used a bunch of Project life cards to make a story to go with her and I think I did manage to make this quite the summer book!

I was really spoiled because my friend Paola Jofre gave me a whole big bunch while I was away at the crop this weekend!  So now I'm having fun with them!!!!  I used some stickers as well from Creative Memories.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  I can't imagine a more perfect digi than this for a vacation layout.  You really should think of using them for other things than cards!!!!

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this smash book!

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes no cards
  2. Cards galore challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafting musketeers - Shades of summer
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!!

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ATG. Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest