Cocktail Anne - Art by Mi Ran

Well the new showcase challenge over at Art By Mi Ran for us is anything but a square card!  So I thought this would be the perfect time to work on my vacation smash book.  Last year I did all the page while camping... but that was stressful to have to find embellishments for them.  This year I'm thinking that I will embellish a bunch ahead of time.

The image that I used is Cocktail Anne and I thought she would be totally perfect for a vacation smash book.  She doesn't get much more vacation than that!
Digital Stamp-Cocktail Anne, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used a bunch of Project life cards to make a story to go with her and I think I did manage to make this quite the summer book!

I was really spoiled because my friend Paola Jofre gave me a whole big bunch while I was away at the crop this weekend!  So now I'm having fun with them!!!!  I used some stickers as well from Creative Memories.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  I can't imagine a more perfect digi than this for a vacation layout.  You really should think of using them for other things than cards!!!!

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this smash book!

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes no cards
  2. Cards galore challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafting musketeers - Shades of summer
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10