Monday, June 15, 2015

Scribbles Design's challenge - Feathers, Fins or Frog Legs

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Scribbles Design's challenge this time it's about Feathers, Fins or Frog legs.

Well I'm French... and always did have a thing for Frog legs lol.

So here's my make using this great image set called Carl's pad Too.  You just HAVE to admit that Carl is just awesome.


I thought this would be the perfect card for an online friend who had a b-day!  I used my nesting ovals from Quickutz and some left over papers.  The heart was part of a grab bag that I got from Minerva a friend and I edged it with some vintage photo distress ink.  I used as well my magnolia tag and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used some twine from my stash. The bling is some puny beads that I melted!  Love how those turned out.

Here's a closer look at the fab Carl colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with Tlc
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - use a die cut - I used quite a few!
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Use die cuts
  3. Hiding in my craftroom - Super scrap - I used a bunch of scraps!
That's it for me for now... but YES there's more.... good thing that I make these in advance.... but man it takes forever to do the posts.... and I'm sucking at those now....

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful card, the image is great and so are the accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card, love the image, and your layout is can, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Vicky!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week and I should hope you join us again! Our new challenge is up now;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest