Outhouse fun - RSD

While I was out camping I was choosing the images that I would be showcasing this month over at Sparkle and Glitter :)  And I just HAD to share this one because I thought it was just PERFECT for a camping book.

Let's be honest if you have seen my camping pictures you will know that I camp in luxury.  And one of the things that is SUPER important to me is the washroom facilities.  So when I saw 2011 Mendencino Outhouse I knew this would be the perfect decoration for my page.

I used a bunch of tags from project life to put down some thinking and sentiments.  I added the picture of the real washrooms that we used :)  And I put a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I do have to admit however that this little outhouse has more charm than the ones I remember as a youth using when going to a cousin's cabin.  But I'm pretty sure that the smell would still be awful bwahahahah SO no thank you for me :)

The outhouse was colored with my copics as well as my chalk by pebbles.  I like the aged look that it gave it!

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images from Rick in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Chalk n stock - Anything goes with chalk
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Friday

Hugs

Comments

  1. The picture of the washrooms looks like a cafeteria with all the picnic tables outside. I would camp in luxury as well, if I camped. Love the way you colored the outhouse! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10