I love the innocence of a child sleeping and this one is no exception.
For this card I used paper from Hello Pastel by Prima. I used some left over pieces as well from October afternoon. I added a bit of bling from my stash and used my large and small square dies from Spellbinder. The corners of the sentiment were done with my crop-a-dile punch.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Ginger's house I thought it was a fitting sentiment to put a little humour in someone's life :)
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Digi sketch challenge - for the men and or a sketch - used the sketch
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the girls
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - use a digi
- Crazy challenge - For little ones
- Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes
- Fab n funky challenges - Laughter is the best medecine
- Love to create challenge - Make it for the kids
I have one more post for you coming up soon! So hope you will be back for it.