Thursday, June 26, 2014

Digital Delight - Relax Barnaby

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my last card as a DT over at Digital Delights.It's been a really fun year and it's passed by very quickly!  So for my card I'm here to share with you some sunny wishes for your summer :)

I used the super fun Relax Barnaby  I used a sentiment from Summer of smiles sentiments set.

I think I ;have managed to make a really sunny card!

The paper is from Paper House- Beaches.  I used a chipboard palm tree from Basic grey.  I used my label 11 for the sentiment.  I added some starfish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - Here comes summer
  2. 2 cute ink challenges - Beach
  3. Lexis creations - At the beach
  4. Whoopsi daisy - Summer is here
  5. Robyns fetish challenge blog - beach

Have a great Thursday!  I have another post for today... so hope you will be back for it :)

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Vicky your card is super sweet...the relax barnaby is a sweet image and I chose it for my Guest DT spot. Love how you placed him on a summery beach
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Vicky, great beach scene, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, and good luck. xxx julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, I want to join Barnaby for a relaxing afternoon. =) Your card is very sunny - perfect. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink Beach Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic design just so summery Thank you for entering Crafting by Designs Here Comes Summer Challenge and Good Luck. Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this wonderful, fab beach scene Vicky, thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful scene you created, Vicky! Wish I was there with a cool sea breeze blowing across the sand. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest