But there are so many fabulous image over in the shop that you could use for this! And my card was made using one of those called Cutie 12. So I made a real cat lover's card lol
The paper is from DCWV - Premium paper pack. I used some ribbon from my stash and made a big bow. I also played with the end of it to make it a bit distressed... I used my Gillian dies and my scallop and large circle all from spellbinder. Of course I also added some googly eyes :) I thought it suited him perfectly!!!
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes or make something yourself - I used the Anything goes
- Ditzie digi designs - Anything goes
- That craft place blog - Ribbon/lace - I used ribbon
- Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
- Little claires designs - Spots and stripes - the paper has the spots and the ribbon the stripes :)
That's it for me for now... I have another post but it will be at 6pm. So see you then!