Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nicecrane - Oh Paris

Hello everyone!  I'm back and this time around it's with my post from Nicecrane designs.  And this time around I'm here with the great Oh Paris...Paris
Oh París,, París

I really love Paris old vintage image!!!  And this set is no exception it's just beautiful!

The paper that I used is Authentique - Abroad.  I used a button, 2 charm and a bit of ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  2. Through the purplehaze challenges - Anything goes
  3. OSAAT- Button it
  4. Redcarpet studio challenge - Hairspray movie - use a ribbon somewhere
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have liked my inspiration!

Hugs


6 comments :

  1. A beautiful vintage design Vicky.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an amazing card..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card its stunning thank you for joining us at TTPH

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Vicky, such an effective card with beautiful colour combination and layout - loving it :) :) :) Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks OSAAT Buttons challenge and good luck. Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest