We have again some awesome sponsors!
, , and
For my card I used the fun image Taylor Bell from Flat Friends! Just love that sweet image.
The paper for this card is from Oxford Basic Grey. I used some ribbon from my stash. The flowers are from I am roses. I used my Quickutz Nesting doily ovals and my ovals. I also used my Cheery Lynn flourish B456 and lace corner B162. The butterflies were made with my Taylored expressions butterflies dies. I added some bling to it.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I added a bunch of stickles to the wings.
- Craft for the craic - Something summery or with flowers
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - use 2 dies - I have used more... hope that's ok... I took the challenge as use at least 2...
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Things with wings
- Qkr stampede - Anything goes
- Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
- Charisma cardz - Sparkle and shine
I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!!!