You will be able to find this card in my Etsy store.
I also decided to apply the great techniques that I saw over at the great video this weekend at Kit and clowder. Wow Alyce sure knows how to color!!! They also have a great group on FB!!! I'm super tempted to join in one of the classes... just from the free class I feel that I learn so much :)
Anyway here's my card! Hope you like it. I really went all out on this one and decided to make one that would fit all the fabulous Magnolia challenges I could find... I never play with those (haven't for 2 years!!!) And of course when I did play way back... my cards were not like they are now... and they are still not up to the standards of all those blogs but I still figured I would play and that would challenge me to improve!
Magnolia - WW13 Swirl, BV10 Doily Flowers, Memory tag, BD Swirly Butterfly ( the butterfly and the flowers are new dies that I just got from Dies r us)
Spellbinder - Large oval and beaded oval
I used some memory keepers flower pins they are over the bow :) I also added a lace ribbon and bow as well as a little pink ribbon from my stash. To finish off the flowers I added some pearls.
Here's a closer look at the stamped image colored with my copics.
So what do you think?!? Did I do good?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- In the pink challenge - Shabby chic/vintage - did Shabby chic and lots of the pink :)
- Marvelous magnolia challenge - Flourishes
- Simply magnolia - Pin up challenge - I used the memory keepers flower pins
- Magnolia down under challenges - No squares or rectangle cards
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog - Birthdays
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Butterflies with ribbon
- Cute card thursday - Perfectly pink
- Paper-crafting journey - Perfect in pink
That's it for me for tonight!!! Hope you have a great night!!! See you back tomorrow.