Saturday, August 1, 2015

Delicious Doodles - White on white

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and it's white on white.

I don't  know why but that makes me think of 2 things.... either Wedding or Winter.  And since I don't need wedding cards I went with the Winter/Christmas one :)

Here's my make using the great On a winter's day

I barely colored the image and left the rest of the card white.

The ribbon is from a find at a thrift store.  The paper is from a DCWV mega pack.  And I just stamped the sentiment.

I'm not entering challenge while on camping except for this one 12 months of Christmas because I really want to have my goodies and need 2 makes which I don't  know if I will have this time around....

Hope you have a great day.  There's more to come.

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful, vintage Christmas card. Thanks for entering our 12 Months of Christmas link up challenge this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicky - and what a great thrift find! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest