So I continued my crafting. I made a little French B-day card. I wanted to enter in the card for men, and now their challenge is make a manly card with spring colors... not that easy. When you think men you think darker colors. At least I do. But I'm pretty happy with the result.
I used a really cute sketch as the inspiration for this card:
Isn't it cute! I just had to try doing something with it. I had to reduce the middle circle however because my card was too small to put another bigger circle... and I had already made my bow... so I was stuck...
I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
- I spy sketches - the amazing sketch
- Cards for men - manly card in spring colors
- Penny black at all sorts - Oh so cute (with penny black image)
- Love to create challenge - Birthday
- cc monthly challenge - four legged friends
- Whimsy inspires - use ribbon in card
I wonder what my next card will be... these challenges are forcing me to think outside my box and create new things every time! I just loooove it! Keep on leaving comments. It's the best part of having a blog, reading your lovely comments.