Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thanks a hoot

I did another card for the night ;)  Wow such a productive day.  I will have to find people to give all those cards to.... Here's my little card:

It's a simple card but I find those are the hardest... the ones that don't have a lot going on in them.... 

I used a owl and sentiment from Greeting Farm.  I really love them.  And I used a little brad inside the flower made from some flowers found from a jar of stuff on special... yes I do love finding good deals.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Cateredcrop - Use a Brad ;)
  2. Moxie fab world - don't throw it away, I used the inside of a box for the background.  I really love using this type of stuff.
  3. Crafting when we can challenges - Things with wings
  4. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - say it with flowers.  It's just one flower... but it's still there!
That's it.  I don't think I will have time for another one... but I will be back tomorrow for sure since I'm on VACATION!!!!

See you later

Vicky
xo

2 comments :

  1. Hey Vicky! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Vicky, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest