Sunday, April 15, 2012

Un petit oiseau m'a dit

There's a great trigger at Moxy Fab world.  Of course I wanted to play along.  And I have just gotten at Winners a great little Martha Stewart Punch for little birds that comes with the matching stamps!  And it was only 4.99$!!!  What a great find.  Here's my little creation with it.
The trigger is this:



I just realized while putting up the picture that I did my birds the opposite way... oh well lol that's what was coming up...


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Moxie fab world - trigger
  2. Catered crop - Kraft paper
I'm coming right back with my last posting.

Vicky
xo


2 comments :

  1. Hey Vicky! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! You did a wonderful job with the Trigger. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest