Here's my take with the wonderful Ani Kitty Pickaboo. I printed the image twice to be able to pop him up.
The paper is from Lauderdale - Basic Grey. I just looooove that set and I'm getting down to the last few pages lol I used my large square from Spellbinder and some bling from Recollection and that's it!!!
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I just love those sentiments so very much. I really wish I could just lay around!
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Sk digis - September fan linky party - if you haven't go check out the freebie!
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Sketch
- Basic grey challenges - Anything goes - using Basic grey product
- Created with love challenges - Anything goes
- Creative creations challenges - garden flower photo inspiration
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use 2 or more DP - I used 3 here.
That's it for this post! I think I will be posting the next one tomorrow!!! Need to keep the blog going... otherwise it will be weird to have a day without any posts right?!?
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html