Bobbing for apple

Good evening!  Told you I would be back with another post lol.  I'm here to share with you the card that was in progress on the WOYWW post.

For this I'm using the Freebie from the progressive challenge over at From the heart.  It's called Bobbing for Apple and it's just perfect for this time of year!!!


The paper is from Crate Paper - Farmhouse.  I used my large and small squares from Spellbinder.  I added a border with a punch from MS.  I used some lace as well.  The little gems are from a sale bin over at Michael's and  they're from Recollections.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I stapled it to my project.  1st time that I do that ever ;o)
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  2. Designed 2 delight - September freebie challenge
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Fall related creations
  4. Eclectic ellapu - Family pets
  5. Great impressions stamps - Fall colors
That's it for tonight!!  Hope you have liked it and wishing you a great evening!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, your card is beautiful, like your dress in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is brilliant hun, oh I remember the days, never wanted to get my hair wet, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous presentation of this beautifully colored image................. Your design is marvelous and beautifully restrained...............Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week.

    Hugs
    SOMA
    (Whoopsi Daisy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image, and a great card, thanks for playing at feeling sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw! This is simply adorable, Vicky. So glad you shared this little darling card in our Puppy Love challenge.
    xxx Asha
    Eclectic Ellapu DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and i like the matching DP.

    Thanks for joining us @ Deligthful Inspirations {from the heart} the blog from {From the Heart Stamps}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and and I really like the sparklings.
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, your papers are gorgeous - I love that red!

    Thank you for joining the fun at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Sweet. Love the DP choices and of course flower and flourish. I think I'm a little out of order though because I could have sworn I saw your partially finished copy of this image in your WOYWW after this post. Now my brain is all confused. Oh well, nothing new.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Vicky, love the image you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Vicky, thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is a totally fun card. It reminded me of fun times bobbing for apples in my own childhood. Thanks for playing with Great Impressions this month.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicky! I must apologize for being so tardy in commenting on your absolutely adorable card. Perfect for fall, too. Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Eelapu!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Vicki...sweet image, so enhanced with your colour & styling.
    Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway