Saturday, September 14, 2013

Freshed Brewed DT -Sept 14 2013

For the Calendar blog hop please go here.

I'm here to share with you my creation for the Fresh brewed design!  And I decided to make something a bit different.  I had these tiny little note books purchased on special at a office supply store.  I thought they looked a bit blah... and could be used for notes for a teacher or my kids - I will be most probably giving this to one of my youngest kids teacher in the end....
So I used a the fabulous digi called School bus you can find it here.

I used some little piece of leftover papers that I had!  Just love when I can recycle small pieces that would otherwise go in the trash...  I added some sticker letters to write the "notes".

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some glossy accent to the windows to make it look like glass.  I think it really worked well!
Hope you have liked my little creation!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Brown sugar challenge - Transportation
  2. Qkr stampede - ABC - back to school
  3. Stampin for the weekend - Back to school
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a fabulous Saturday.  I hope you get some crafty time ;o)

I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

Hugs

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous little notebook Vicky and I love the glass effect on the windows, very creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, this is certainly a gorgeous card, love the bus, so real.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I am sure your child's teacher could use it. I am sure she takes a lot of notes. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a good idea to use leftover papers thanks for joining us at brown sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at QKR Stampede this week. I love how you added Glossy Accents to the windows of the bus. Great touch.

    ~Emily T.~
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great back to school card and I love how you made the windows shiney, they look great.
    thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest