Happy Day

Ok my day was not that happy lol but that's the name of the stamp that I used to make this card.  I've been wanting to play with my so neglected stamps!  I don't have any teams that use stamps... so it's hard to take the time to use them.  And tonight I decided to take the time!

I had this amazing stamp from Wags'n whiskers called Happy Day.  She's just sooo cute and I finally inked her up.  And wow what fun the stamp is really high quality rubber.  Stamped perfectly.  Don't know about you but sometimes I get stamps and well they don't  stamp too well.  That wasn't the case here.  Only stamped one! You can purchase her here if you are from Canada and the US and here if you are elsewhere in the world.

I'm also taking the opportunity to try out as a DT for Wags'n whiskers.  I've left some DTs to try out on some new opportunities.  And this team would really be a dream come true.  I totally love their images and it's great fun to use them!  So here's to trying... and hopefully they will like what they see.

For this card the paper comes from a freebie offered with the Quick Cards magazine!!!  OHHHHH my world just love that magazine so much that I just had to subscribe.  Just really sad that it's so much more than if I lived in England.  Man don't know if you guys living there know it but you have some awesome magazined for really a steal!!!  So the pack is called Raspberry Road Design - Love live here.  I used my Crop-a-dile corner punch.  I used my scallop and my large circle.  I added a ribbon and a button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the sweet stamp colored with my copics.  The sentiments is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deconstructing jen - Sketch
  2. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Ribbons and bows challenge - it's not the typical bow... hope that's ok...
  3. Creative corner challenges - Child's play
  4. Jellypark challenges - all about kids
  5. Stampotique designers challenge - Lots of layers
  6. Stamping with dragon - Buttons n bows
  7. Pennys challenges - Spooled items
And that's it for me for tonight!!!  And wow I just posted and realized that I'm not at 397 anymore... I'm at 398 followers!!!!  Wooohooo getting so very close to that 400 mark!!!  So big hello to my newest followers.  Hope you like what you see.  And don't forget I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. She is gorgeous, Vicky, fabulous card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red, thanks for joining us at the stampotique blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Vicky thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon good luck Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card and sentiment, Vicky! I love that image, and your coloring skills have not gone unnoticed! Brilliant use of reds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute this is Vicky. Love that sweet image and the sketch. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment, gorgeous card, love the layout and colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet sweet card paired with the perfect sentiment. Love the layout you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway