Lacy Sunshine DT card - Challenge # 16

Hello everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine challenge and this time our challenge is super easy peasy!!!  It's dies and/or punches.

For my card I used the fabulous Flower pot Pretties Holly.  It was the perfect time to get ahead of my Christmas card!!!  I'm hoping to give this one to my grandma.


The paper for this card is from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles.    I used my Label 1, decorative label 1 from Spellbinder.  The tag was made using my Cottage Cutz - Classic Holiday Tags.  I added a little ribbon.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some liquid pearl to this I really love the texture that it gives.  The sentiment is from a stamp that I had purchased at a store that closed.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper-crafting journey - Anything goes
  2. Sugar bowl blog - Anything goes
  3. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - anything goes
  4. Pink gem challenge - Use 2 backing papers
I hope you have liked this card.  I have some more posts to come I really hope that you will be coming back for them!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, Holly is just adorable! love your coloring. Your layout is fab too with the papers just perfect. beautiful work! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Vicky and lovely colouring.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this digi, and love the papers you have teamed her up with!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. De toute beauté!! Il va me falloir cette digi bientot.... mais pas avant qu'il fasse plus froid :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky this is so cute, love that image, great colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway