Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 163

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a lovely labor day!!! I had a great weekend at my father-in-law.  It was really emotional since it was my MIL's anniversary mass... but seeing a lot of the family was great.  It was fun however to be back home yesterday to craft a bit and just enjoy our day here... after the dreaded housework lol yup unfortunately that doesn't go away...

So I'm here today with my newest post for Tuesday throwdown and this time our challenge for you is about friendship!  How easy is that?!?

Our fabulous sponsor for you is:
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

For my card I played with the awesome digi I thaught I saw a putie cat.  I just love the name lol and I thought it really represented little birds looking for their friendly mom with some food ;o)  I added a sentiment that would really go well with hungry birds!
The paper is from Kaiser Craft - Peachy keen collection. I added some texture with some burlap from my stash.  The ribbon is from the dollar store.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my petite label one dies from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Card mania challenges - Ribbon
  2. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy -Texture - I really love the texture that the burlap gives as well as the ribbon two completely different feel.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!! It's back to work I go... and a long day ahead... oh well I will appreciate next weekend lol.  Huge hello to my newest followers!!! Only 6 more and I'll be doing my giveaway to celebrate 400 followers!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute Vicky. I LOVE the sentiment and the burlap and ribbon is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vicky, cute image, love that ribbon and bow, great work hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an adorable card. Love the colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vicky. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that burlap and the ribbon you used for the bow, Vicky! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! The burlap looks like part of the tree or nest such a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you join our next challenge on Monday! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card I love the burlap. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki this is so fun!! So glad you joined us at Whoopsi Daisy last week! Hope to see your inspiration in the new challenge that starts in just a few more hours! ;)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway