For this card I decided to get ahead... and do a little Christmas card! I used the fabulous winter bird trio.
The paper for this card is from Pebbles - Welcome Christmas. I used my frostiville border from Memory box. I also used my large and small square as well as my scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder. The border was done with a MS punch.
Here's a closer look at the fab image colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas linkup - if you don't know this one you need to check it out... if you link up 2 times in a month you get a great free digital paper :)
- Crafty creations challenges - For the birds
- Inky chicks - Use cute animal
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Use red
- Love to create challenge - Red and/or pink - went with red lol
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - animals or birds - went with birds
- Crafty hazelnuts - Pattern paper
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - anything Christmas
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up :) Hope you are back for it!!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html