Creative colors GDT

Hello everyone!!! I have the honour this week to be a GDT for Creative colors challenge.  The sponsor this week is the great
The image that I used is 817 - Arty.  The colors for this week are Tan, Barco Green and Red.

Here's my card for this GDT spot

For this card I used some left over papers that I had in my stash.  I used my label 14, my scallop and large circles all from Spellbinder.  I also used a MS border punch.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  2. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - or National random act day.  This will probably be exactly that sort of little card :)
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day!!!  And of course that you get to craft a bit!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. Just gorgeous. Loving the shape around the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vicky for making such a beautiful card for CreativeColorsChallenge as a GDT.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment especially the "EH" at the end of it, lol Wow love that image!!!, Sandy did an incredible job didn't she? You did it justice with your amazing coloring skills... I think I am giving up alcohol markers and maybe use pencils as I cannot catch on to it. Great card as usual, have a super evening!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Vicky and that sentiment is awesome. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, what a great color combo, Vicky! You really outdid yourself on this one, hon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Card.....Love the image that you matched with the sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10