Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is:
My 3 embellishments are ribbon, charm and sticker :)
Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics. I used some salty ocean distress ink for the sky. The awesome sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Inky impressions challenges - So charming - use a charm
- Lil red wagon - Yearning for spring - I think it shows in this creation :) Going for spring colors!
- Shopping our stash - Heavy metal - show some metal I have a metal charm
- Incy wincy designs - Birthdays
- Kaboodle doodles - Use a ribbon
- 613 Avenue create - Anything goes (option Country colors)
- All sorts challenge - Ladies day
- Brown sugar challenge - Use a charm
I have one more post to come so I really hope you will be back for it.
Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!