Anyway, my family has been inquiring a lot about me recently... and I wanted to make a little card for my dad just to tell him I'm thinking of him. I did something quick since I wasn't feeling up to much this past weekend... I used a dictionary page that I tore and highlighted the word missing :) To tell him I'm missing him (well it's in French and it's Ennui but that's what it means :) )
The image is from Crafty Secrets and they have a linky party for you to join in :) If you do you get a coupon for their store!!! Pretty neat!
I'm using their image Typewritter. I thought it was perfect for a little masculine card :) and of course for my dictionary page.
So I kept this really really CAS...
Here's the closer look at the digi that I fussy cut and the word definition that I highlighted.
I'm pretty happy with this result!!! Hope my dad likes it :)
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafty Secrets- Feb linky party
- Crafty bloggers network - All about boys - well it's for my dad
- Crafty cardmakers - This is a man's world
- Digi darlas - Your personal style - well that came out by itself :) So pretty personal
- Come and get it - Clean and Simple - can't do much more CAS then that... at least not me lol
- Dream valley challenges - No designer paper - dictionary page... that's not dp :)
- Outlawz challenges - CAS for man
That's it for me! It's off to bed I go. Wish me luck for tomorrow!!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html